FREE WEBINAR - Creating an effective solution for remote learning
Published on 15/02/21
We are delighted to be supporting a webinar on the 25 February 2021 hosted by Greenshaw Learning Trust featuring leading voices in the field discussing effective solutions for remote learning.
Powered by We Are In Beta, this webinar will bring together Doug Lemov and leaders from Greenshaw Learning Trust, Robin Hood MAT and Oak National to unpick what they have learnt about virtual learning and what we can all do to help schools thrive, now and in the future.
The confirmed speakers for this event are:
- Doug Lemov, Author of Teach Like a Champion, Reading Reconsidered and his new book, Teaching in the Online Classroom: Surviving and Thriving in the New Normal
- Tom Rose, Senior Leader at Oak National Academy
- Steve Taylor, CEO of Robin Hood Multi-Academy Trust
- Katherine Brown, Headteacher at Blaise High School
- Josie Mingay & Joe Ambrose, School Improvement Leads at Greenshaw Learning Trust
The event is FREE to all teachers and school leaders.
Register today to save your spot as we dive into best practice for teaching in the online classroom and explore the opportunities to use the resources that are freely available to schools.