Introducing: The Updated e4education School News App
Published on 14/12/15
Getting parents interested and involved in every day school activities can sometimes be a challenge. Sharing print outs of newsletters might help, but more often than not these newsletters end up missed at the bottom of a rucksack.
What if there was a better way to share important information with parents?The e4education School News app brings content to your parents faster than ever before, sharing news and events direct to a mobile or tablet.
We previously launched the first version of the School News app back in 2011, and this latest update takes into consideration the responses we received from parents and teachers, about how the app should work. This version of the School News app offers:
- More opportunities to connect with parents. We know from experience that more and more parents, carers and students use their mobiles over desktop computers, so sharing information to a mobile and tablet app will have a greater success rate, especially when backed up by your website.
- Most of your target audience already use apps on a daily basis, so there is no technology barrier. In fact, 1 in 6 UK adults look at their phone more than 50 times every day (Deloitte, 2015).
- An easier way to organise, and receive, important information. Large files on your website might take a while to download on a mobile or tablet browser, but an app can optimise information, making it easier to download and view.
What’s new to the updated School News app?
- It’s always up-to-date, and will automatically update when new information is available.
- The app integrates with mobiles and tablets, allowing push notifications to notify parents of unexpected school closures and upcoming school events.
- Make your app unique to your school with customer colour and logo customising.
Want more information on the School News app from e4education? Get in touch with us here or call us now on 0845 257 0224.