e4education Limited recognise that all businesses impact the environment in a variety of ways. As such, we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services/products operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with our business, which include product design, software development, sales & marketing, technical support, hosting and maintenance of our products and services.
- Waste Disposal
- Consumption of energy
- Production and use of packaging materials
- Transport of services and goods
The company is committed to reducing these impacts and to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. To help achieve this, e4education has become a member of the “Investors in the Environment” programme and is working towards the Investors in the Environment green accreditation.
We are committed to working with our staff, customers, suppliers, investors, contractors, regulatory bodies and neighbours to achieve the following objectives:
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess all aspects of our company
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements
- Make our progress available for independent assessment
It is the responsibility of e4education to educate employees, visitors and contractors so they can fully support this policy through active participation and co-operation.
This environmental policy will be displayed at all times and is openly available to all members of the public via this page on our website.
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of e4education management and a shared responsibility with our dedicated ECO Team, which is chaired by our CEO John Roach.
The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisations overall environment management plan.
COMMITMEMT MADE BY John Roach, CEO
DATE: February 2020