14 Reasons Why You Should Choose e4education
Published on 17/04/15
As our birthday week comes to end, we thought we’d reflect on the last 14 years and write a post about…us! Here are 14 reasons why you should choose e4education for your next school project…
- We started with just a handful of staff, working from a very small office. We had one main goal – making the web accessible to schools, and their stakeholders. 14 years later, we’re still working with some of our first clients and still love helping schools access the internet!
- Whilst we started with websites, we’ve expanded a lot of since then!Pretty much anything linked with school branding is provided by the team here, and we’re always looking for new ways to help schools. From photography to virtual tours, prospectuses and branding overhauls – we’ve got it covered.
- We also support schools with our VLE. The Kite Learning Platform is the culmination of several years of devotion to making a real, meaningful difference to schools across the UK. We’ve worked closely with school leaders to create this affordable platform, with Kite already making a measurable impact on school life.
- We’ve provided solutions for a wide range of schools and academies.From small village primary schools, to large trusts made up of several schools – we’ve worked with a number schools throughout the years. We’ve also worked with some pretty famous establishments too, includingThe Brit School and the Sylvia Young Theatre School!
- Our support team has been widely recognised for their amazing work. We’ve received award nominations for our stellar work, namely from the NAACE. We also regularly receive testimonials from our schools saying how well our team support them throughout their journey, and that they’re a ‘credit to e4education’.
- We’re with you every step of the way. Whether you’re a new academy, or an established independent school, we’ve got plenty of experience to help you along the way. From agreeing to work with us, we’ll be on hand to help with any queries, to pass on your design mock-ups, and alter any designs following your personalised consultation. Want to make changes in a year’s time? Not a problem!
- We’re always looking to develop our skills. Several of members of e4education have worked in different departments during their time here, and it’s helped us work harder to help you. We’re always on the look out for the latest design trends too, to help give you the cutting edge too.
- Looking great, whatever the device. In order to provide you with the best possible service we now only provide fully responsive websites. This means your school site looks amazing on a wide range of devices, making it easier to access and share with your key stakeholders.
- A huge range of skills, in-house. We don’t just employ hugely talented web designers, but developers, content creators, photographers and social media experts too. Got a specific query, or would like some professional photography? We’ve got the skills to help.
- Creating a school brand. Looking to re-design your school logo, or need a complete revamp for a new Trust? We’ve helped schools with a variety of different branding scenarios, and we love working with you to brainstorm ideas.
- Work closely with school leaders and experts to bring you what really matters. We’re part of the PiXL Group, so we regularly meet with school leaders to discuss what matters to them, and how we can help. We love keeping in touch with our schools, and if you have any questions please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
- The e4education academy. Launched at the start of 2015, the e4education Academy is a free platform for schools crammed full of resources on school marketing, branding, social media and photography, to name but a few.
- Our bespoke CMS, made with schools in mind. When we developed our latest CMS, we really listened to our schools to find out what mattered to them, and how we could help. Our latest CMS update gives you the power to add as much or as little content as you want, from blogs to galleries, news stories and forms.
- “Our team love what they do and that makes all the difference”. Our Managing Director John Roach sums it up pretty well. We love working here, and helping schools deliver their potential, with a supportive website, makes everything worthwhile!
Want to get in touch to discuss your school website or branding project?We’d love to hear from you! Click here to get in touch with the team.