As we see schools re-open their doors for a new academic year, PCR FM is launching a podcast competition for Peterborough based schools to share their personal lockdown experiences.
Your schools' podcast should portray your students' experience of the COVID-19 outbreak and could include the answers to questions such as:
- How did lockdown affect you?
- How did you keep in touch with your friends?
- What did you do with your families?
- How did you keep busy?
- How did your community come together?
- How did you find remote learning?
what you need to do
You’ve got a maximum of 7 minutes to share your lockdown experiences as a small group, a class or the whole school.
We can only receive one entry per school so make sure you choose your best entry! Be creative and make it stand out from other entries.
promote the competition
To get your staff and students interested in the event, why not share our social media posts (you can find us on all channels; @e4education) or pop some of our posters around your school?
judging and winners
The entries will be judged in two categories – Primary (Key Stages 1 & 2) and Secondary (Key Stages 3 to 4) by a panel of local judges.
If you are one of the two winning schools, you will receive a visit from Breakfast Show host Kev Lawrence, your podcast will be played live on the PCR FM Breakfast Show and you will receive an Amazon voucher for £250.
All entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Conveys the emotion of the children
Be sure to listen to the PCR FM Breakfast Show for top tips from Kev!
terms & conditions
1. The competition is open to schools in the Peterborough district.
2. Entries must be submitted via www.e4education.co.uk/pcr before 23:59 20 November 2020. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
3. Schools can only submit one entry each. If more than one entry is submitted, only the first entry will be accepted.
4. By submitting an entry, you agree to the podcast being shared with the judges and played live on PCR FM.
5. Entries will be judged by the panel and one school for each category will be selected. The judge’s decision will be final.
6. The winners will be announced live on the PCR FM Breakfast Show at the beginning of December.
7. Prizes cannot be changed or exchanged for cash.
8. The contact details of schools entering the competition will be shared with e4education and PCR FM.
To enter, you should upload your school's podcast, which should be in mp3 format, less than 25mb in file size and no longer than 7 minutes, through the dedicated form below.
The closing date is 20 November 2020 and winners will be announced at the beginning of December live on the PCR FM Breakfast Show.
If you have any questions, please contact the e4education Marketing Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Entry