Our Year in Review – 2017/18
Published on 26/09/18
Now that all of the schools are back in session and the Autumn Term is well underway, we thought it’d be a good time to reflect on our 2017/18 Academic Year.
We have had an extremely successful twelve months; launching 329 fantastic websites, creating and printing thousands of beautiful prospectuses and introducing our exciting new Connect suite of parental engagement tools.
We have been privileged to work with some absolutely brilliant new Schools, Colleges and Trusts this year, as well as continuing to build, strengthen and develop our ongoing relationships with our fantastic 1700 strong existing customer base.
Thank you to all of our customers, old and new, for making this last year so successful - we wouldn't be where we are today without you.
Here's a few of our key highlights:
A small selection of some of the fantastic websites that we have launched in the last 12 months:
September, October, November & December 2017
January, February, March & April 2018
May, June, July & August 2018
A compilation of five of our most popular blog posts...
- We know that increasing admissions can be vital – see our top tips for getting prepared for your open day without breaking the bank -
- Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services available but it can be educational too. We highlighted 10 of the top education shows available -
- To highlight the World Book Day campaign, we reflected back on what reading meant to us - https://www.e4education.co.uk/world-book-day-a-personal-anecdote
- For World Autism Awareness Week, we spoke to a local mum about living with an autistic child and the amazing support that special schools can provide in helping to develop children’s education -
- Regular updates to your school website encourage frequent return visits from your users. Our topical white paper outlines 5 creative ways to keep your website content fresh and current - https://www.e4education.co.uk/5-creative-ways-to-update-your-website
...and a handy reminder of where to find our DFE checklists - just in case you need them!
Our Next Year of Business - 2018/19
We have an exciting twelve months ahead and we look forward to sharing updates with you in due course.
We will be starting our ‘Latest Live’ posts back up again shortly, showcasing a selection of sites which have launched each month. If your site has recently launched or is going live soon, please do check back at the end of each month, to see if you’ve been featured!
If you have any questions or need any assistance, as always, please don't hesitate to contact us on 03453 191 039 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.